View Single Post
      01-24-2014, 10:56 AM   #1
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Fifty3bags 135i Build

I'll get this started and continually add to it when I get new parts for it.

This is my second 135i since April 2013. I bought a 2010 135i Jet Black with black leatherette and steptronic with paddle shifters. This being my only car, I wanted a manual and was dying for some red or terracotta leather seats. Then in late July I came across the 135i I have now.

It's a 2010 135i Alpine White on Coral Red leather with the 6-speed manual transmission and N54 engine. I kept the Rieger diffuser I bought for the black 135i, and put it on. The car already had a carbon fiber trunk spoiler installed, other than that it is stock as can be.

Here is the Black 135i:

A comparison of the two:

Some photos about 10 minutes after purchase:

A couple weeks ago the car had to be dropped at Nalley BMW in Atlanta, and my experience there was great. After new injectors, new spark plugs, oil change, and air filter change they 'shipped' it back to me about 200 miles from Atlanta. I was so happy to be able to return the rental and drive my car again.

That pretty much brings us to where I am now with the car. For this build I will be going for looks first and performance later. I don't have the intention to track this car, so upgrades over stock at this point is not needed. I purchased a set of Megan Racing coilovers and am waiting to install them, I will be writing a review of them since most people say to stay away on BMW forums. My first impression is they are very well built, and they have features that I was looking for. 32-way dampening adjustment, built in camber plates, and ride height adjustability.

My brother was having a shoot done of his car from high school by a local photographer that shoots for canibeat.com. He asked me to help out and took a few shots of my car for helping and they came out great!

Please do not quote the pictures, it just makes the thread cluttered.
Appreciate 1