First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, M6 GC, 718GT4, F355GTS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarJunkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
I have a 9.5x18et29 with a 255/35/18 r-s3 on it and it fits with tons of clearance.
I was talking 255/35/19, slightly larger than stock. The 18's would be no problem even with the original liner.
I'm going to try and get these replaced ASAP, I'm running 265/35/19 PSS on the front with h&r springs and have rubbing in parking lot maneuvers in exactly the places these wheel wells are different. I borrowed a heat gun this past weekend to make my own version of these but haven't gotten to it yet, so thank you to the op for taking pictures. With these I would think 255/35/19 would be no issue at all, I went so large in the front solely to balance my rear tires a bit(295/30/19) and took a gamble on fitment and rubbing, but it's not bad and the grip is great, I feel it the most with the brakes, trying to get the new wheel wells or modify mine to get rid of all rubbing on the street so that I can take advantage of the tires during a track day at the end of the month, after that ill know if they're a godsend or ruin the experience at the limits due to rubbing etc but 255/35 with these should be cake.