View Single Post
      06-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
CAMike
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

There's California Speedway in Fontana, there is (or used to be) stuff in Pomona and Riverside, Buttonwillow is just over the Grape Vine right off of 5, There used to also be something just outside Lancaster but that was a while ago and I don't remember the name. Go through any old Car magazines you have. Most of those are based in SoCal and do a lot of their track testing in and around the LA area. San Diego is home for me (though living in Italy right now) and we used to go to Riverside for stuff and they used to have a nice road course. Oh yeah, also used to be a small road course in Carlsbad (San Diego) but with all the development in that area I'm not sure if it is still there. Another good place to check is with SCCA...they run events all over the place. If you're ever in San Diego, they do a great event at Qualcom Stadium. Check their website for locations. I'm sure there is some type of autocross events going on in LA on a frequent basis. If you're looking for an excuse to get to mVegas there is a course outside Pharump (Just north of Vegas) and stuff at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Mike
Appreciate 0