BMW //MPOWER
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furo125i View Post
.... needing help and recommendations of a bodyshop in Melbourne from the wise council of this forum..

I have always tried to find a car space that is like almost isolated or near someone who would care for their car like I do, it's basic courtesy to take care of the property of others especially WHEN IT'S BLOODY PARKED. It was a Mini Cooper before and I'm sure it was a Toyota which came in.

my front bumper was dented in like it was hit by a tow bar on the back of this 1990s Toyota and the car plate protector was cracked and the car plate was dented.

I would have waited for the owner if i saw it then. at that time I went around the back to put some things in the boot, and only to see it when i reached home.

where does these people get their license? bribed the instructor? it was a bloody an easy parallel parking for that spot in front of me, as it was the first one. no cars infront, just plain simple reversing. Apparently it's just too hard to reverse in a straight line slowly, i'm sure he was reversing at a quite a speed to do the damage it did..

*end rant.

please help with the bodyshop recomendations, def going tomorrow.
The only bodyshops i'd use for a BMW in melbourne are;
Charlie Batisti in Nunawading, or
The BMW Bodyshop in Port Melbourne (Lorimer St).
BMW E46 325Ci M Clubsport Carbon Black
BMW E36 318i Alpine White M Sport
Appreciate 0