Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego 135

2008 BMW CPO'd, 135i, 6SPD, KW V3'S, MONTEGO BLUE, M-SPORT - $27500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have for sale a pristine condition 2008 CPO BMW 135i with 43,xxx miles. It is fully loaded, it has every option but the cold weather package, the MSRP was $47,000. The car also has extended maintenance that is transferred to the new owner (pays for every wear item but tires and gas, yes even the clutch is covered!) ONLY reason why I am selling it because I am planning on getting a Race Car, 90% of these miles are all highway driven. My work is located 10 mls away and so is my school in the 20 mls in the opposite direction, so on some given days I drive up to 50-60 mls a day.

The interior is all leather in 9.5/10 condition (10 being new)
The exterior is in great condition as well. I've hand washed and hand detailed the car every weekend and the paint is in flawless condition.
Oil changed with every BMW service date at the dealership to maintain the CPO warranty

BMW replaces absolutely every wear item but tires and gas free of cost . This car has NO LEAKS what so ever, no mechanical problems at all.

Everything works, this car doesn't need ANYTHING. It's a very rare 6 speed M-Sport in Montego Blue, it's hard enough to find a manual let alone one in this configuration.

Some of the mods on the car:

-KW Varient 3 coilovers (It's like an entirely new car with these)
-JB4 Engine Management
-iCarbon Rear Decklid Spoiler (equal in quality and just as expensive as the BMW Performance part)
-Miro 111 wheels in 3 series offsets (they look AMAZING) with Hankook RS3 tires-225F/245R
-Custom (aka muffler shop) Muffler Delete- I couldn't take the BMW tax on a piece of pipe w/ tips, this sounds AMAZING

+Plus a few more things that I can't remember.
This car was always taken care for and serviced properly.
I also have ALL the stock parts.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. I am firm on price but if you are serious I am willing to negotiate.

I am willing to show the car to people that seem serious about buying the car. CALL ME, DON'T E-MAIL
818-406-40sixseven

Here are some temporary pictures just to see if there is interest. Professional Photoshoot is planned soon.

In one of the pictures I had Carbon Fiber Kidney Grilles, the silver is much nicer and classier, that is whats on the car now

UPDATE: I forgot to initially list that the fenders are rolled and pulled, they look good, but the more keen eyes will spot it eventually. The right rear wheel has some curbage, nothing horrible but I want to make sure I have every nitpick documented. Also, the RS3's don't have a ton of life left in them. Probably about 5k street miles.

KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Last edited by Sauce; 10-22-2012 at 10:13 PM..
Appreciate 0