View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #17
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

I can sell it for almost 80K USD here, I even have a dedicated and waiting buyer and I could also sell it for a minimum 100K if not more in Brazil (All I need is to send it to Brazil and register there since my wife is Brazilian). These are double to triple of what it costed to me originally (40K Euro loaded as it is, diplomatic price including shipping to Chile).

And I am not selling it as long as I can live without that extra cash, exactly because of the reasons Maximus_Prime has posted, I have zero interest in actual alternatives of 1M so it is not for sale even for a fat profit, period. What if things change in the future and I can't make that kind of extra cash anymore or even loose money? Well, that's life and it is a risk that I am willing to take because I can't justify myself selling this car now which matches and exceeds my expectations in such a fashion.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0