View Single Post
      11-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #11
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

No no I'm not a body shop guy, those guys are truly gifted in what they can do. I'm just a mechanical engineer who knows a few little things about cars due to his grandfather having worked for Langly Motors.

And in truth it's the little things that make some cars great and other cars...not so great. Case in point....where is the stinking gas door release? I know it sounds dumb but, it’s a very nice thing to have. Another very nice thing to have, lights on the vanity. If you have contact and have ever had one just go bonkers on you...you know how nice it is to have those pesky lights.

As with those little fine adjusts, a quick turn here and an adjustment there can really alter how a car sounds. After all who wants to say they spent good money to drive in a car that has a rattling hood or trunk?

But what I can say is that the 1 series I now have was exceptionally well taken care of. It was obvious that the first owner not only cared for their car but truly respected it. And for that I am grateful. I hope to enjoy this car for a number of years and I hope she will provide me good reliability as my daily driver. Oh and the old ladies in my complex, which is filled with old ladies may the lord above kill me...., think the car is "sexy".
Appreciate 0