03-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #38
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management
Major
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management's Avatar
Rep
Drives: 2012 Abarth 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
this is EXACTLY why i wouldnt buy from helix, you guys do nothing but bark like vile animals on the forums, imho that alone gives a bad rep to your company. your facts are wrong: you said wagner's FMIC were tube and fin and yet they have them bar and plate...and last i checked it is not a crime to buy a product sold and shipped from germany. i will ask you to respectfuly GTFO out this thread and rage your war with wagner somewhere else more appropriate.
I think anyone that has ever had an original idea STOLEN from them gets why i'm here... and I posted both pics of the tube and fin as well as your 2 piece bar and plate core. Nobody is threatening YOU(i dont know how you got that from the post).However, I am pursuing the patent and when it goes through I intend to do anything and everything to enforce my RIGHTS all the way back from that date to december, 2007 which is when I designed the concept and sent myself through US Postal service my engineering drawings in a certified letter that I never opened

Last edited by TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management; 03-27-2012 at 09:16 PM..
Appreciate 0