View Single Post
      07-12-2011, 05:11 AM   #68
Gardus
Private
Italy
Rep
Drives: Megane RS 250 Cup

Hi guys, I'm Roberto and I work at Supersprint...
A few things:
A video of the car on the dyno and revving with the full system is on the way.
The system will go into production after the summer break, it should be available for sale in October.
We were happy with the results, both in terms of performance and sound. No drone, a full and meaty sound at low revs and the straight six howl at high revs is there (if not as strong as in a M3 E46, obviously the two turbos mitigate it and it doesn't go so high with revs)
We're grateful with nieue/Phil for the car and to Evolve Automotive to have brought us toghether!

I was very impressed with the car in the few road tests we made, the car pushes so strong at any rpm and the suspensions are spot on, not too stiff but planted...I can imagine how much fun it was at the Ring! I am a supporter of small cars with big engines...as you can tell from my profile.

I hope there will be a videos of the car on the move because it sounds awesome under load.

It's sad there will be so few, it deserves a full production like the M3. Not bad for a car put toghether with spare parts from the bin, don't you think?
Appreciate 0