View Single Post
      09-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
tkbr0wn
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman S

First Driving School / Autox

So, next week is my first driving school in my own car. I have done a half day open wheel driving school in Las Vegas, The Richard Petty Driving Experience (30 laps following instructor in pace car), and one informal Auto-X session in the late 90's when BMW went around to different cities introducing their newest 3 series.

The driving school is at Road Atlanta next week during Oktoberfest (Wednesday). What do I need to bring with me?

I have Vorshlag Camber plates and KW V2's. I was planning on bringing my jack with me and adjusting the camber plates when I get there. Is that recommended?

I assume I need to have a place to leave all my stuff (jack, torque wrench, tire pressure gauge, tools, etc...) Should I bring an EZ-Up tent as a pit area? Am I going to have a lot of down time where a shaded area like this will be worthwhile?

I just bought a MityVac brake bleeder and plan on replacing and bleeding my brake fluid this week. What Brake Fluid do you guys recommend? I have heard the ATE blue stuff really stains everything.

What else am I missing? I am also doing the AutoX the next day, any suggestions for that as well?

Thanks in advance!

Kenny

● 2015 Cayman S (Current), 2011 1M BSM #297 (Sold), 2008 135i (Sold) ●
Appreciate 0