11N55
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 135i 6MT

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
To me it just looks like he's shielding himself from the sun and mumbling crap to himself...
Nobody covers their face that way, she had her hand over her ear and her hands very grasping something in a shape of a square/rectangle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
i saw it..time traveler...what a moron..who the heck is he talking to in the past? another time traveler...did he also take the cell phone company back in the past to provide service..idiot
Your telling me that if people can time travel that they need radio towers to talk on phones? People have also said it looks like a Walkie Talkie, really?!?! A Walkie Talkie in 1928? Unfortunately that technology didn't come out until 1937!

My theory:

We the human race have become extinct and another race from the future visits planet earth or whatever remains of planet earth. This future species does not know about our past existence, they curious to find out what has happened to this/on this planet in the past. They start time traveling to research just that and by accident stumble upon this.

Also, look into this when you have time to kill: The ancient Pyramids and how they might have been used as power supplies it ties in with "Tesla's" theories and experiments.