View Single Post
      02-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
aedwardsix
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 Jerez e90 M3

N54 aftermarket part out! BMW performance, Jb4, Icarbon,LCI!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Alright guys, well i think im done. Its about time to move into an e90 m3. I thought i would love the 1, but it just doesnt suite me, and im ready to move to a more "family" oriented car. Therefore, im gonna part the car to stock and trade/sell it. I have most factory parts, unless i state otherwise in the description.

Power:
VK downpipes $250 shipped
Coolingmist Progressive Methanol System w/ 1.5 Gallon Trunk Mounted Tank, comes with gauge and steel braided line from the pump to the engine bay. Has a flow meter, everything included. $400 shipped

Looks:
Icarbon carbon fiber hood. Has the m3 hood bump, with the 2 vents in the front. In good condition, fits great, no hood pins. A very very small amount of clear cracks around the vents, but not very noticable. I WILL CONSIDER TRADE+CASH for a stock Jetblack hood. PICKUP ONLY $500+stock hood

Icarbon CSL trunk
good condition, no chips or cracks. There is a small, quarter sized flaw in the top of the trunk, by the upper right corner. Its under the resin, i guess in the carbon. WILL CONSIDER TRADE+STOCK TRUNK JETBLACK ONLY $500+stock trunk

I have pictures of everything. Ill post a few here now, if you dont see a picture, either PM me, or text/call and ill get one. 443 299 970one.

*The Flaw in trunk*

Last edited by aedwardsix; 02-20-2013 at 08:28 AM..
Appreciate 0