01-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #15
diegorst
Private First Class
Peru
Rep
Drives: ‘11 BSM 1M | ‘14 Caterham 485S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbr0wn View Post
Car had a tune on it. They have every right to deny warranty. Sorry for you luck, but you have to pay to play.
You completely missed my point. They are not denying the warranty claim. They dealer cannot diagnose the problem with my turbos through their diagnostics cable (for whatever reason) and they cannot open the warranty claim as dEvo6 said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEvo6 View Post
I don't think that they want to deny warranty. Normally dealer is quite 'open' to repair damages in warranty, he is paid from BMW and the client is happy.
I think that here the problem is that the dealr can not open a warranty number because the procedure needs some comunication via OBD.
So you have to solve the problem in comunication via OBD, I would speak to Evolve first of all
Evolve don't know what's going on and they found it odd that the dealer could not diagnose the problem, they told me that even if the car had the tune loaded, the dealer should still be able to diagnose whats going on through the OBD port.

Anyway, the charge pipe and air intake are back to stock just in case and they are trying to figure out what's going on.
Fingers crossed.