MADdogz43
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3

Post 06 E46 M3 Zcp Rare

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, don't call me saying you like the color and want the paint code ABS No joy riders or low ballers.

Car is a 2006 BMW M3 Competition package coupe with 64k on it CLEAN TITLE CLEAN CARFAX. Black leather napa interior great condition, *navigation system* harman kardon sound, moonroof, full power interior SMG transmission Without any problems. I am the second owner since 45k the car has been obviously well maintained and taken care of, bmw has all service records and is in excellent condition. I have All OEM parts available will include with listed price. It has custom aftermarket work done. I bought the car originally for $28,000 so far with the paint and mods and maintenance i have put well over $8k in it. It is a full paint job(door jams, everything removed to paint headlights doors etc) the interior trim is custom painted to match the outside as well. Aftermarket wise i have TopSpeed exhaust, headers, and magnaflow high performance cats, VMR wheels (relatively new tires). All together the car is flawless after all it was mechanic owned.BMW has the title I have spoken to them and it is possible to do a lean transfer, No fee they just check your credit score.

MOST UPDATES CAN BE FOUND HERE http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...=414756&page=6

*NAVIGATION, the reason for the asterisk is i have the bmw MK head unit, the BM53 went on me so i sold the gps dvd drive and installed a nexus 7 it works even better IMOP heres a video of that as well.*

I'm asking $24,500 CLEAN CARFAX after the work put into it.
You may contact me PM or shoot me a text at 570-574-6071 or email at gladguir@gmail.com

The first few photos show what the car sits like today, most bottom ones are about 8 months ago but they cover all angles pretty good so thats why i put them there

some exhaust clips & dyno
289HP BMW M3 Mpact 2012 Dyno - YouTube
BMW M3 TopSpeed Exhaust - YouTube
BMW M3 Topspeed Exhaust - YouTube

Last edited by MADdogz43; 08-27-2013 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: update
Appreciate 0