United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i Vert

FS: 2013 135i Converitble - $38,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
$38,000: As new (in-service date 11/12/12 from the Performance Center) 2013 BMW 135i Convertible in Titanium Silver over Coral Red Leather (VIN# WBAUN7C57DVM27149) with a 6 speed manual transmission, M Sport Package, and Moonlight Soft Top. A list of the after-market additions is below; all original parts are also included. The car currently has about 3,800 miles and is garaged in Palm Coast FL. All books, keys, tools and two copies of the window sticker are included. Window sticker price was $48,295, and the after market additions totalled over $1,000, not including installation labor:

Berk Polished Cat-back Exhaust (improved sound and maybe a very small HP increase)
BMS Single Cold Air Intake (looks neat and is fabric vice paper)
BMS Wheel Spacers - 15mm front, 12mm rear (brings the wheels flush to the fender lips)
BMS Clutch Stop and Modified Valve (improved shifting)
AFE Intake Scoops (directs air better)
Tinted side windows (3M film)
Silver/Black Front Grills
BMW Rubber Front Floor Mats
4" Black Antenna
Black 135i emblem & Plate Frame
Silver/Red Roundel overlays
Factory windscreen with carry case
California Pop Top cover

Please see the pictures below, in a subsequent posting. The exterior and and interior are flawless and the after market additions make the car special, but could be easily returned to stock if desired; the 4 year/50k mile warranty and maintenance plan are not affected by the additions. The paint and wheels have been waxed, the soft top has been protected with 303 protectant, and the leather and interior materials have been treated and protected as well. Serious buyers can feel free to contact me if they need better or more specific pictures or to discuss details.

Last edited by Bob Z.; 09-25-2013 at 08:08 AM.. Reason: updated
Appreciate 0