View Single Post
      04-24-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Tischer BMW - getBMWparts.com - now supporting 1Addicts.com!!!

Tischer BMW - getBMWparts.com - now supporting 1Addict.com!!!

Hello 1Addicts! Jason and I are proud to now be apart of the 1Addicts community by offering the best pricing on all OEM BMW parts and accessories, backed up w/ the best online customer service!!! We are a BMW dealership (Tischer BMW of Silver Spring, MD) that sells all OEM BMW parts/accessories through our website: getBMWparts.com. The hype on the other webforums is real...we offer discounts from 20% all the way up to 35%, and offer free shipping on many parts! Find a cheaper price on an OEM BMW part or accessory, and we'll match - and even beat that price! We've even dedicated a section of our famous Tischer BMW Parts & Accessory Specials Catalog to the new 1 series with 3 pages....check it out here! Don't hesitate to let us know what other items you'd like added to this catalog! :thumbup:

Jason and I also love to run special promotions and giveaways including rim sets, aero-kits, and more!!! In fact, the first 3 1Addicts members that instant message Jason (Jason at Tischer) or myself (Evan at Tischer) will get a free gift bag sent to their address!!!

Jason and I have streamlined our internet business to meet the needs of our customers. Instead of having a phone line to contact us, you can simply shoot us an email (bmwpartsdepot@mileone.com), send a Private Message on this forum, or send over an Instant Message via AIM. We are online from 8am to 5pm EST...and will do our best to get back to you ASAP! Also be sure to check out our FAQ section on the website for more information about our business and policies! :headbang:

Thank you 1Addicts members!!! We look forward to your business!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0