View Single Post
      01-14-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
ronsil
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_one View Post
I have been speaking with Carlos Morr via email and he is aware that there is some interest on this forum regarding his product for the 1er.

Anyone interested in a group buy please post in this thread so we can get an idea if we have enough to work out a group buy.

Wheel diameter is an issue to me anyway. Currently he is tooled for a 19 diameter to support his 3er customers. I am personally interested in an 18 diameter and the potential reduction of rotational mass that would afford. His 19x_ only weigh around 20 lbs. !

Of course there are still details to work out, but he seemed impressed with the early (dare I say premature) interest expressed for his product on 1Addicts and would like to support us with a group buy. We need 20 or so to get discounted pricing.

Post whether you are interested in 18 or 19 diameter, and whether VS7 or VS8 is the design you prefer.

link to their website which shows their current two designs > http://www.morralloys.com/wheel.php?...s7&vehicle=bmw

PM me if you have any specific questions and I will try and keep this thread updated.

As much as I would like to participate, is there study done to ensure the offset...etc would work on the 1er? Please point me to that direction. I would love to have a set of 19 VS7. I love how "concave" they look on e90. Also, it would be nice to list the price or PM me the price. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0