11-27-2007, 07:20 AM   #40
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Sorry you take your car to a sub rate Dealership... I've always recieved a loaner for my oil changes and never has it just been kust an "oil change", they have always had a checklist on my paperwork the included many other things than just Oil & Filter.

BTW, if your doing the oil yourself... you don't FLUSH your system? When I use to do that task myself I always flushed it with 2 quarts, then blew it out with a filtered blower (ie reverse vacuum) that pushed out all the little metal shavings. Always heat the purge oil up first. Doesn't mityVac leave shaving in the oil pan..?

Now I don't care... I'm not as anal and let the dealership worry about such things.

But, then again.... what does any of that have to do with a dipstick...? 5 quarts out, 5 quarts in.. what do you need to check afterwards..? Or is it more of a peace-of-mind thing for you that you just can't let go?
BWAHAHAHAH AAA!!! Flushing oil with 2 quarts? ROFL!!! You call other people retards? Since when has anybody ever used a reverse pressurized system to "blow out" the oil? That's what gravity is for. OMG, you are hilarious.

Dude, an oil service is an oil service. Oil and filter... Just drop it, you're looking pretty badly here. You obvioulsy don't know what you're talking about, or are being a troll and spreading complete misinformation.
Appreciate 0