View Single Post
      08-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
bmrdude3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 128i

Exclamation Trade assist revoked!?

Ok so I have had a horrible experience so far with my car and I love BMWs, my dad had a 7 which made me get into a 1 so I really do love the cars but I am jumping ship soon.

So if anyone can help me or give me some insight I would tremendously appreciate it. After claiming my car is a lemon, BMW and my sales manager at BMW decided to go for a Trade assist. I wasn't thrilled but decided it's the best deal.The sales manager initially didn't say a thing about paying anything out of pocket. The next day I get a phone call saying I have to pay "something" out of pocket but it was yet to be determined.
Now today I get a call from my lemon law attorney saying BMW NA is canceling my trade assist because of an accident, all body work, that happened 2 years ago! My attorney wants to go ahead and file suit against them. Can BMW revoke an offer they already started?
I got my car back from service after a month+ in there hands and now all my speakers are busted for some reason. Also when I take my key out of the ignition ( I don't have keyless entry) static sounds comes from the speaker. I try to fix one problem and they create more. When this is all done I will def not be getting another bimmer and I hope no one has a similar experience.

What's worse is that I have no car to go back to school with and I don't live close to campus.

I worn everyone who uses this dealership! They do not act professional at all, from the service advisor to the sales manager. Never will do business with them again.

Last edited by bmrdude3; 08-14-2011 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: LEGAL
Appreciate 0