View Single Post
      11-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #28
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Fellow Forum member reco53_///M did a shadowline retrofit when he bought his used 1M in Istanbul, Turkey. He has a thread about his car and when I contacted him via PM he mentioned to me this detail (his car was the first 1M I actually saw in person at the dealer in July 2011, mine was on order at that time, but it was chrome line at the dealer so he clarified that he changed to shadowline after he bought the car). So, I am assuming it is indeed possible to retrofit either through an official dealer or a good body shop if you can purchase the trim pieces. It might be a good idea to contact him about how he did it and also talk with someone from BMW Portugal.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0