View Single Post
      03-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #42
maddad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Guys,

Still waiting to get updated clips. Mike who has this production unit didn't get a good opportunity to grab clips right away. He did grab some installed pics which I've supplied below. I'm going to try and get another finished production unit to my door as soon as I can. I know good clips will sell exhausts. For the moment we'll need to continue with the clips we have and Mike's first customer comments(taken from an email he recently sent) "The exhaust is great...I have some events coming up that I will for sure be taling all about this.....as far as pitch and drone, it sounds great and I don't hear any drone inside the car."

Mike(ballamike on the forum) isn't on the forum that often but some of you will recognize the car and the name in photos. He's posted sore really nice pics in the past that many of you will be familiar with and I'm sure he'll chime in here shortly.

There have been a couple more orders placed. I've been behind on all of my forums and emails the past couple of days due to many factors. I'll update the pre-order list shortly.

R.