View Single Post
      04-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
The inaugural Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee was challenged by Mother Nature but she drained the clouds before our event...and what an inaugural it was! Thank you to everyone that attended or even gave it their best but faced insurmountable hurdles.

Remember, this is a weekly event. The C&C 'veterans' will see a fresh insurgence of cars and owners next week. When the weather shines, now we have an idea of what to expect.

I heard 2 estimates of ~200 show cars. 2 thumbs up! Lets keep the tires rolling! Continue to spread the word at your home enthusiast websites. We have the opportunity to build Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee into something even more special than you saw this morning.

Clean, civil, safe. These were guidelines set during planning. All I have to say is "Keep it up!" Everyone properly disposed of refuse and everyone, except for 1 or 2 upon exit, were very safe in vehicle operation. Please mark this note for the future - The south exit from the Best Buy/MVP parking lot has a winding entrance to Shawan Road. Please exercise caution and employ safe operating speeds. Of course, these guidelines apply to all driving time on the HVTC grounds.

What a great time it was meeting such a diverse group of car enthusiasts. So many great stories. So many great cars. What a great day! Again, thank you. We hope to see you at future events.

Appreciate 0