Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT

Garage List
2011 135i  [10.00]
2005 SRT-4  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Daniel.. something must be amiss... I also ordered BMW assist/Bluetooth and Ipod/USB and just picked up my car during my ED and connected my iphone4 and my daughter's iphone 4 via the USB cable and was able to control them both easily with the steering wheel controls and can see all the songs etc on the dash... I had the delivery agent pair my phone with Blue tooth, and then never actually used the bluetooth because we were travelling on long trips and it helped to charge the phone.

The car came with a little case under the arm-rest to put a phone... that's better suited for something like an ipod where one might leave it in the car all the time, and then perhaps use bluetooth for the phone

Your right, I had the wrong adapter, I had the "Charger" only instead of the "Music" adapter.

BUT - When I turn my music to shuffle... it only plays through tghe songs alphabetically when in the cradle and synced to the BMW. When the iPhone is out and not synched it is truely random. Any thoughts on this, it is realy annoying.
Appreciate 0