View Single Post
      11-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
xShadows
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammonia View Post
Nice, I just recently separated from the Army, work at the Dodge dealership (the only one in fayetteville lol). Feel free to stop by or PM me anytime if you have questions. Theres only 2 other tuned 135s that I know of in the area, and all three of us are BSM haha. Red is a nice addition. We do some meets occasionally, and theres a larger BMW/Euro club that is just getting off the ground, we meet every third friday of the month at the Wendy's on Skibo near the Home Depot.

As far as the tuning place goes:

Theres a place called Force Fed Performance (google them) that we all go to for our tuning needs. They're a vendor for Burger Motor Sports, and they charge the internet price but without shipping, so its actually cheaper than ordering online. Plus they know how to work on our cars, which in itself is rare and very convenient. Look em up, might be a good starting point for you, especially if you plan on modding extensively past the JB4. I'm having them install my downpipes once they come in. If you go, tell them Miguel sent you
Fantastic, perhaps I'll swing over on my lunch break on Monday and we can talk shop for a few if you're down. I don't know anyone personally who is into tuning, so it would be nice to meet some new people. Plus, I've only been here for a year. I moved here from NY. >.<
Appreciate 0