View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Lightbulb Need Help: Mid Pipe vs Down Pipe for N55

Hi guys. I got really confuse with the terms down pipe and mid pipe. I know its position is different, but which one do you recommend for better performance and sound? How does it affects the car? I plan to do just axle back but you guys make me think over and over whether to do mods with my DP and MP as well.

Just for your information, I got my car from out of state and here in California I have to smog it every two years, so I just want to make sure that those two are problems free with smog test. If it causing any problem, please let me know.

Appreciate any comments and opinions guys. Please also mention what brand and why do you recommend it. Videos and sound files might help as well. Many people say Berk mid is the best but I'm open to other brand or manufacturer since I'm new for DP and MP.

Thank you guys. Really need your help!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0