View Single Post
      03-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #18
Dave_ph
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 128i

Searched and there' still nothing close.

Seems like they should swallow the cost of an upgrade but they didn't offer.They offered to do something, I think it was called a "120", which is a reorder but faster than a "Priority 1" to have another car here in about 5 weeks. I just don't trust them not to screw it up or that I wouldn't get a surprise on the bill at the end. All in all they seem pretty entitled to overcharge and then screw up. I was paying $1,200 over invoice. You'd think they'd want to make me very happy.

The other option offered was a refund of my deposit. That's tempting but it means going thru the whole process again with another dealer and then waiting for another order.

I left the phone call with an I'll get back to you when I decide what I want to do.

A while ago I e-mailed a new offer for the car as is with a request that they either leave the new purchase agreement or a check at the desk for me to pick up in the morning.

I'm looking thru the stock of CPO 128 and 328 Coupes at the other local dealers now if he chooses refund. Restarting the research and pricing process again for used cars is a pain. Not what I had in mind for this weekend.
Appreciate 0