View Single Post
      06-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #11
SSSnakeman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
i am trying to be patient with finding what i want. Color doesnt much matter to me. I would rather not have a black one but its in no way a deal breaker.

I have been looking pretty much nationwide. The only reason I have been looking to dealers is I can trade my car in. Selling a 370z touring/sport has been harder than i thought...

I know I want a 135i with a 6spd and I guess after hearing a couple of comments I have to have the sport pack with the seats. Im really not crazy about idrive/nav but i dont really care. its not going to be something that will sway me away from a car.

I would like a little warranty just so i can have end of warrany check done and anything that needs replaced/fixed can be done under that. Other than that the 2 items people seem to have trouble with are covered under extended warranty. HPFP and the turbo wastegates...100k mi right?
That makes sense then since you are going to trade-in the Z. I Would recommend comfort access. It wasn't something I cared about but I'm really glad I ended up with. Nav is cool but I had the same opinion as you and could probably live without it. It is almost worth it for the ipod integration alone though. I might recommend talking to a rep at your local dealer. My friend is a sales rep and he said he could get a car sent from another dealer if I wanted it. They might be helpful. I didn't go through him though because I could get a better private deal.
And yes I believe they are covered to 100k.
Appreciate 0