Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 Coupé

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 130iguy View Post
brilliant when you get a response can you post it in here and quote this post so i get a notification, would love to see what they have to say
Here ya go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com
Hello,

Thank you for your reply and for sending me the links. We defintiely do not discourage international sales and are open to international inquires. However, we do have certain policies and procedures set in place and I have to follow them. Before sending you over the quote from Pilot Freight, I did attempt to work it up via USPS which is typically cheaper. However, due to the weight and dimensions of the box, USPS did not have a priority shipment choice available. I had to of course then, send you over the rate quote from Pilot Freight.

I'm glad that you were able to find a rate that was much cheaper. However, that is not something that I would be able to match for you. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with and I'd be more than happy to help out. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Best Regards,
Have to add: Tischer were able to send me 4 wheels in ENORMOUS boxes via USPS and it only took 10 days. The price was more than this but it was a lot bigger cubic volume... and the point is that they HAD NO PROBLEM SENDING VIA USPS.