United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i MT6 M Sport, Dinan 5

Garage List
2011 128i  [5.66]
2000 Dinan 5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrow View Post
As far as the M badge on the back goes you know as well as I do plenty of people will buy the front end and an M badge for the back.
yea I know... the people that do that need to be slapped. Those people gives a moder like me a bad name. I love how the 1m bumper looks and I want to put one on my car. But in no way will I ever put an M badge on the trunk of my car. That is not what the car is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrow View Post
What's wrong with wanting to keep the car exclusive? If people wanted a 1M they should have bought one, not turn their car into a fake one.
There is nothing wrong with exclusivity as long as you know it will come with imitation from others. The people that will recognize your car being exclusive will be among the car enthusiastic group and yourself.

Your exclusivity will come in the form of a vin number when you go ahead and sell your car. To think exclusivity is in form and package in today terms is just not possible.

Most other people on the road will not care how exclusive your car is but will give you a thumbs up if they like the way your car looks.