View Single Post
      06-17-2011, 04:12 AM   #20
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

just did a cdv delete as well, been driving it for 3 weeks now after mod. I think i like the difference mainly cause its quicker engagement and more predictable now.. Im still adjusting to the difference when i shift so it seems slightly more jerky to me as of now but overall i think this mod is good. It should increase performance as far as acceleration as well. Was a super cheap mod for me.. Just got some Jack Daniel's whisky for my mechanic and dropped the car off. lol.. He called me back asking if i was sure i wanted to change the valve because it looked just like the one that was installed. I was assuring him the inside of the valve was different. Hes a good mechanic lookin out for me like that.

Also, i thought the shifting would be better and less notchy going into 3rd and 2nd. Its still notchy but not as much hesitation to sit in gear i think i noticed.. Its a good mod.
JB4, DCI, Digi boost, CSL eyelids, 5% tint, KW v2's. Bastuck 85mm quad w/ berk resonated mids, LED int ltg, Perf SSK, CF int trim, 19" SF-71 rims, CDV mod, BMS OCC, ER+tial charge pipe. AR DP's, Helix IC,meth, drilled slotted rotors
Appreciate 0