View Single Post
      02-14-2008, 10:40 PM   #4
RoninWheels
Mr. Brand Loyalist
Rep
Drives: 1M,M2cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Ryan, do you have those wheels in the correct offset? or the suspension and exhaust or tuning for the 135i yet? With the car being so new, I wonder what you'd have in stock from those brands in 60 days. Can you give any
details?
Sorry for the dead links(fixed) as for the wheels etc. I have spoken to many of my suppliers, and the hope is that the parts and wheels will available shortly after delivery... Being the manufactures are mostly over seas and have been developing products already. If I have to move the dates forward a bit I will.

In the future being that I will be joining the '1 family' I will be sure to help out on all pricing in general. So keep that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M135 View Post
I need lots of stuff from that list. What is your email addy? I'll need pricing on a couple different wheels, the AA reflash, and exhaust options.
Email is RoninWheels@gmail.com
I basically trying to gather some interest in products so when pricing becomes available i can quickly forward it on. So basically shoot me an email with name,#, and products your interested in and when the time comes i will shoot you another email with prices.

Thanks,
Rd