View Single Post
      11-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #57
pmfunder
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i. SGM, Coral Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowbox View Post
Sweet. welcome. just get dedicated snow tires and you'll be good. none of this all season BS. you need the real deal here. These cars are great with the proper setup.

If you're under maintenance you can choose between Motorwerks BMW or BMW of Minnetonka. If not there are a few indy shops in the area. I run 3 shops that are well equipped to help you out including half life oil changes even if you bring your own parts. let us know if you need help figuring things out on winter setup. all the guys here know what you'll need. I wouldn't even pass Chicago without a winter setup.
Thanks chow. I'll definitely get dedicated snow tires before heading up. We are passing through Northern Michigan for the holidays for a month before my new rotation starts so I will 100% need them, any brand suggestions? I have Nitto Neogen's and N555's right now.

Pretty positive it's not under maintenance, I've been taking my bimmers to indy shops for a while so it's no big deal. What's the name of your shops up there? I'll definitely make sure to bring it by for maintenance.
Appreciate 0