Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knob View Post
Man, this is really an alternative... but I´m still struggling with the price + shipping costs, even though it wouldn´t be "that" much for me..
It is currently the best alternative for people that want Angel Eyes + HIDs installed on 128 halogen for plug and play!

OEM version when you buy from Ebay + install and programming from BMW = 2600$... 3600$ if you buy lights from BMW new.

Crappy HID kits with errors = 50-200$...

This kit includes error free for 1 series, which the market is still not as much demand for which keeps price at a premium.

DEPO just by themselves are not as good... so this upgrade is definitely worth it! I wouldn't turn back one second after purchasing these. If you want to wait and see how they look on my car once I get them ill let you know how it goes and answer any questions you have. I will probably buy when Monday roles around.

-Scott

As far as ordering goes Sam if you want to know what I want I will be looking at the:

Full Conversion (6k HID/ White LED) just let me know the payment information when that becomes available.

Question regarding the "White LED" are those the same color as the 6k HIDs (do they match??)
Appreciate 0