10-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
onlyar18
Still a Honda Fanboi
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fooot View Post
I'm buying it from waverley Mitsubishi, it's a bc car. I had BMW do the pre purchase inspection on it though, and it's sitting there now waiting for the lights lol.

I'm fine with not many people having one and it being rare, although a larger community would be nice. Do any of you guys have anything done on your cars? I've been looking at mods for next year, I'd lime to get jb3, tint, and exhaust to start. Not going to do too much visually probably because I like the sleeper look.

Yeah I was really happy with the milage and condition of the car. I would have loved a white one but black with red interior is pretty sharp to.

Haha if I had gotten it two weeks ago I would have had dry roads. I already have winter tires and rims on order for it though so I can drive it even if it is only ready in 6 weeks.
My car is a BC car too.

That was a hugh factor for me why I choose the 135 over the 335 and the 370z, wrx, etc. There are very few 1ers in town. I would totally be down for meeting up next year . All I have done is a debadge of the 135i emblem and I have winter tires and rims, rest is stock. Gonna probably get some star spec tires in spring.

Let me know if you are going ahead and getting a JB3. I would really want to help/observe, haha. I am thinking about getting it too but I have the n55 engine so it will be slightly different.
Appreciate 0