Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
Correct, it will be a week at least. I plan on driving the car down and flying home and getting it in a week or so. I am set on a specific shop down there as they have some some work on e90 board guys cars.

I was quoted $3200 to widen my rear. That involved cut and weld fenders, custom work on fenders and bumper with everything paint matched Alpine white 3.

if I go 1m, there will be only custom work on the fenders to match the OEM bumper and side skirts. The additional cost is only in the additional parts and additional paint on the fenders and bumper.
Will this match the rear 1M bumper or are you just widening your car's rear quarter panels? I am a bit confused. Are you going "1M" or merely flaring out the fenderline? Hope I am not bugging you with all these questions but what is your gameplan with widening the rear? Is it merely for looks for a "widened 135i rear" or is it for an "OEM 1M rear" look?
I am weighing either widening my stock rear end through all custom work or getting OEM 1m fenders, bumpers, side skirts and having my rear quarters custom made to match the OEM 1m parts.

It's either custom flairing 6 sections or getting OEM parts and custom flairing just the rear quarters.
Appreciate 0