CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoundry View Post
Thanks guys.

Burger downpipes were installed Friday. Pure pleasure to the ears, and almost zero turbo lag now

12mm and 15mm wheels spacers will be in Tuesday. Also swapping interior trim with another member here so I can wrap in 3M 1080 carbon fiber vinyl. That should be my project while the car is away getting wheels painted.

Next mod, powder coating wheels black. After that, either Meisterschaft GT cat-back exhaust or Stett Chargpipe... depends on if I can get a good deal for the exhaust from a guy here locally or not.

Less than a month in and already very close to FBO.
I have Meisterschaft Sus-GT in my N55 135i. It sounds glorious and IMO will bring your car to alive paired with the DP. Just installed it a week ago so probably I'm waiting for it to get louder and louder. It is louder than stock and you will love how it sounds in higher rpm but in my case the drone is quite noticeable compared to the stock. But who cares, I love how it sounds and highly recommend it. Just let me know when you need more info on that exhaust, I might be able to let you know the best price that I got and from which vendor it was.
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0