View Single Post
      08-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
IndyMike
Captain
Rep
Drives: 11 VO 1 M/22 G42 Thundernight

Just got back from SC after converting the back end of the ED/PCD Daily Double (stretched out to a life like 6 weeks), and all I can say is if you are a Yank and can't do at least one of the two you are not maximizing the car buying experience.

Had a great time running at breakneck speed in Deutschland, and then at a greatly reduced but much more frenzied pace at the Greer test facility.

Both experiences taught me volumes about the capabilities of the 135, and it has seriously more talent that can be wrung out of it than I can hopefully ever muster.

And Dave was the man who set everything up for me. Each step was flawlessly executed, and he kept me informed at each critical juincture during the entire 4 month process (even though it felt like 4 years at times).

Thanks a bunch, Dave!

It's a nice feeling to give back something to someone who has contributed a bunch to making this board a great source of information, especially since yours come from the inside.

Never met you, but if we ever do I owe you a bourbon and coke or whatever your drink of choice may be.

"Before You, Lord, We Bow" - Francis Scott Key
Appreciate 0