View Single Post
      09-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #18
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

The real surprise of this last photo from Paris is not the bizarre logo imo. I lived there for 3 years. That guy must be plain crazy in order to leave a 1M parked on those streets. That is way much more crazy than the logo! I want to believe that he/she did it just to take photos of the car parked, like a badge of courage You all know how they enter and exit parking spaces (even if there is none visible) on streets, right? A la bumping cars in amusement parks, they literally create place by hitting surrounding cars in order to enter or exit, they stop when they hear the crashing sound. OK maybe not all of them but it is scary common phenomenon. A visiting friend of mine once made a video out of those hillarious moments as a souvenir from his Paris visit.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0