11-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #1
Blu3RSX
Industrial Designer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i. It's blu3 ^_^

Blu3Bae

Greetings!

I'm a brand new BMW owner with a pre-owned 2013 Montego Blue 135i which had about 60,000 miles on it.

If the previous owner is on here, thanks for taking good care of this car! It's easily the best car I've owned. What I love about it, besides the blue color, is that it reminds me a lot of my 2002 RSX-S which I had for 13 years and had over 250,000 miles on it when I traded that car in for a 2009 Accord Coupe.

At the time, the Accord had about 80,000 on it but when the intermediate driveshaft randomly popped out on my way to work a month ago and with 207,000 miles on the odometer, it was time to get another car. The A/C had already given up the ghost a few months prior.

Since I had my RSX-S, I've long been a Team Honda fan because we also had a 2001 Honda Odyssey with over 270,000 miles on it that was traded in on a newer model Odyssey. We had planned on getting a new/used Acura TLX A-spec some time next year until this mechanical issue with the Accord.

We had looked at and test drove a newer 4-door Accord and even a Mustang 5.0. It obviously had the performance but practically no room in the back for our two young boys. It was also a bit too loud for my long commutes.

So, while the Accord was in the shop, we decided to drive down to the Acura dealer to see if they happened to have any blue TLX's on the lot. They didn't have any blue cars at all -except- for this one little Beemer in the back row of the used car lot. I literally had sticker shock when I saw how much it was because it was priced less than a used Civic. Now, I hadn't even given *any* BMW much thought when we were looking at used cars but after test driving it, I had this moment:

And, man, did this thing scoot! I tried my best not to let the salesman see my enthusiasm but I was hooked.

I'm really looking forward to the miles we'll have together with #Blu3Bae!
BMS Pedal Tuner
ARM 5" Intercooler
Appreciate 4
axsuu84.00
Esteban44513.50
Matticus913483.50