View Single Post
      03-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #394
KeithLM
Proud 1er
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i

Well I got my warranty taken care of the other day. I e-mailed Dan a few times to iron out the details, then last week I checked with my SA to see when he would be in so I could get a key read printout from him. Last Friday I visited my dealership and the SA got my key read and handed me the printout, not trouble whatsoever. I went home, scanned it in, and filled out the credit card form from Dan. Sent those off and heard back from Dan a little while later that I was all set. The other day I received the paperwork from UPS, signed a copy and sent it back in the provided return envelope.

I don't know what issues people have had with Pacific BMW, but on this deal they seem willing to take care of us and I am most appreciative. Thanks again Papethova, you've done a great thing with this group buy.

I've recently moved my photos to Google's web albums. Photos can be found here, here, and here.
Appreciate 0