View Single Post
      06-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
BillOne
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
Ive been lurking around for a bit on here to learn all I can about the 1ers

Looks like im going to be picking up a red 08 135i 6M tomorrow. car has 36k mi on it

price being asked is 23937 odd number i know but i have a saved webpage that they posted a while back listing the car for 22,800. hopefully I can get them to honor that price. but either way what do we think

the car has a set of older smaller BMW wheels with Blizzaks on it now but I have a good line on a set of stock 08 BMW wheels and tires so not too worried on that front.

Called the BMW dealer it was sold at talked to service dept.
2 HPFP done 1 at 4k mi 2 at 9k nothing since.
had injector replaced at 25k
with the low mileage it seems the guy was on about a yearly service interval.
another one should be due in july sometime according to the SA

factory warranty and service plan applies till late sept.

any opinions on price or anything?
I asked about the wastegate acuator/ turbo thing SA said they have had a couple but nothing he remembers on this car. They should be able to take a look at the next service if im worried...But didnt BMW extend the warranty on this?

thanks for all opinions
Check to see what packages it has, if any(sport/premium, ect.). Depending on what the car came with you might be able to use that knowledge to get a better deal. $24k for 2008 in very good condition with 35-45k on it is the fair market value.

Don't pay more unless it has exactly what you want. If you get it for less than $24k then you are coming out way ahead. I hope this helps!
Appreciate 0