View Single Post
      06-02-2008, 02:19 PM   #19
imported_Katera
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnut View Post
Yes, you can definitly put the top up with the windscreen installed and in the "up" position.
I keep mine installed all the time, top up or down - because I have no need for the back seat.
That said, you can still put a lot of packages between in the back seat below the screen - using the space between the 2 front seats to access this space.
The windscreen is easy to install and remove and will fold into 1/4 it's installed size and fits in a little carry bag which takes up little room in the trunk.
As well, if you aren't using the back seat and don't want the screen in the "up" position, the "up" half can be lowered to the "down" position (it's spring loaded), so you don't have to take it out if you don't want to use the screen and don't want it showing.
The screen is "a must" if you do a lot of 60+MPH highway driving and/or if you want to stay a little warmer in cool conditions..

That's what I wanted to hear, thanks so much. I can raise it when she is in the car and lower it when I am in. Perfect. I ordered it from Dan at United BMW.

Texas Girl the Vert looks GREAT!
-Boston Grey Leather with Black High Gloss Accent
-Moonlit Black Top
-Comfort Access
-Premium P.
-Sport P.
-Premium Stereo
-IPOD/USB
-BMW Performance Pedals
-BMW Windscreen
-Sat Radio

Meet Kat!