Evolved
Bad Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrunner View Post
I would argue that title is exactly what the 135i is aiming for! :w00t:

That is not a bad thing, but it does leave some buyers on the edge of buying one. Myself included. An LSD here, a better steering ratio there, some better tires here and its a no brainer.

I want both performance and luxury but maybe... just maybe a little more performance. I want to ditch the STI just because I want more COMFORT shh I didn't say that. Which is why I am looking at the 135i, BUT and its a big but I still have to have a car that I enjoy in spirited coniditons and one that is competititve on the track and that I enjoy on the track. Right now in stock form I know that I will be let down if I get my hopes up.

For that alone, I can figure a new 135i for me would include New suspension, ECU Tune/Supporting mods, and probably an LSD. So the answer? Wait a little longer and just go for the M3 which I still don't like because of its weight.
Add suspension to that list and that's how the car should come from the factory. It should have been more performance/enthusiast based. Not a "compromise".
Appreciate 0