View Single Post
      07-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #43
Victory Road
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
I am very interested in getting spacers for my stock rims on the 135i, but I swapped the stock runflats for Yokohama S-drives.

Same tire specs as stock at 215-40-18 F and 245-35-18 R, but they do appear to be wider due to squarer shoulders.

Tire Rack specs the section widths and tread widths to be almost identical as the stock Bridgestone RFT's, but I wonder whether the Yoko's will run with your suggested 18mm front and 10mm rear spacers.

The poster with the Dunlop Direzza's indicated he rubbed, but his tires were 225F and 255R.....which are about 1/4 inch or 5-6mm wider.

Any experience from customers with the Yokohama's on this setup?
We unfortunately have not tried these out with the S. Drive tires. However, I do know those tires, and am fairly certain that you will have no rubbing issues as you retained your oem sizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdh821 View Post
Im running Direzza Star Specs 235/255 with stock everything else. I want these but wish they weren't as thick so I wouldn't rub. Any possibility for thinner spacers for people like us?
We do have other size spacers. You could do a 15mm up front and 10mm out back. Please give me a call if you would like to order. Thanks!
Appreciate 0