View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #8
1Pirate
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Wow! That's all I can say. Because of the recent winter weather we just experienced I finally got a chance to get out and really drive the car this morning. The rear end feels much more solid and planted to road. The whole car now has a solid feel that wasn't there before. Now when I really get on the car there is very little movement in the rear suspension where as before it seemed to wallow around before settling in. Now the car handles like I thought it should have from the beginning.

The only downside or tradeoff I see to having the M3 sub frame bushings is slightly more vibration from the rear of the car under certain road conditions because of the stiffer busings. Like most performance mods there is usually a NVH tradeoff. It certainly not significant nor is it something that would keep me from doing the M3 sub frame bushings.