02-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #18
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Thanks for the update Justin. I hope the custom fabricated E82 meth tank is available soon. There is another member that is getting one made locally for less than half the price, although I'm not sure of it's design yet and whether it will be discreet. I understand these things take time but would like to see something from Advan soon to make my decision.

Also, I've posted in various other threads about Advan's Cooling Solution with no reply yet. I'm very interested.
Hey mate,

Peter will be looking at the custom "In-Boot Meth' Tank" for the E82 later this week.

I do not doubt you could get a tank done for a hell of a lot less, but I am also quite certain it will not be made to the same exacting standards, that Peter upholds.

I do apologise for not getting back to you with regards the progress of our "Complete Cooling Solution", my bad.

I have been somewhat busy sorting out a fix for the AT owners that wish to purchase our PWR rad' and also finalising the purchase of the OS Giken twin-plate for my own car.

I will soon be taking some pics of the completed Stage 1 oil cooler kit that is currently in my 135i.

Once that is done I will be swapping that out for our Stage 2 (20 row) core and external Mocal 180 degree Fahrenheit setup.

Cheers,

JD.

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 02-20-2012 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0