View Single Post
      08-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #90
Das Ein
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Audi TTS, '17 500 Abarth

FWIW...

I have the Meisterschaft GT axle-back system on my 135i. Here is what I can tell you about the product, and my experience...

1. Their customer service is very good, and they are willing to help you even if you bought from a 3rd party vendor who couldent answer all my questions. When I ordered my exhaust, I paid extra for the "shadow chrome" finish on the tips. But the finish I got looked exactly like regular "chrome". Also, the exhaust seemed a little quite for being the more aggressive "GT" system over the more tame "HP" one. After talking with Meisterschaft, I was assured I had the GT system with proper tips. They were even willing to take the exhaust back and test it to make sure I had the proper system. I declined and was happy to keep what I got.

2. Some of you guys laughed when GTHaus stated that the exhaust fits better than stock. Well, untill you actually install one of these, and see how well it fits, you will understand his statement. Mine fits 100% perfect. No tweaking, bending, or pulling AT ALL. Its the first system I've ever installed that fit perfect out of the box. And I've installed, Magnaflow, Invidia, Borla, EIP, GHL, Miltek, APR, and a few others on cars over the years.

3. The construction of this system is a piece of art work. I actually hated to mount it to my car to get it dirty. And after a few years, it still looks and shines like brand new. A testiment to the superior materials used.

Meisterschaft will be the exhaust I put on my 1M.
Appreciate 0