Sarracino89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgms View Post
in real life do you see the individual leds of the angel eyes or does it appear continous? hopefully ill be able to come to the 626 meet to see them in person besides that pretty nice, now waiting on a price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satalite View Post
So how does the kit work with the "Automatic" setting that BMW has for their lights? Also which photo is the daytime running lights?

As far as pictures go do you see the individual lights like you have it? Or has the camera just picked up on the refresh rate of the LEDs to single them out?

Up close, you can see the individual LEDs, but they don't look as singled out (you can't see the gaps between them).
Hope to see you there bballgms. The automatic light setting turns on the either the DRLs or the HIDs with AEs depending on the amount of light outside, so either a low setting of the high beam (1st picture) or the HIDs w/ the AEs. the first is of the DRLs. I am trying to find out with the shop if we can switch the AEs to the DRLs, but I believe that its not possible without another kit, because the stock halogen lights aren't set up to run them like that. I will find out for sure though, and if it is possible, then we will incorporate that, if not, it doesn't really bother me, if I want them lit up during the day, I just switch over to the last position which turns on the HIDs w/ AEs no matter how light or dark it is outside. Let me know if there are any other questions to be answered. Hope everyone is making it over Wednesday hump day.
Appreciate 0