View Single Post
      11-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #37
DirtyD87
Registered
Rep
Drives: O7 VW GTI, 87 325e stroker

Hi everyone this is my first post as a 1addict just for the fact that i'm in the proses of selling my 07 VW GTI, to get myself into a AW 135I a car that i fell in love with since day one of it arrival to north america.

I would love to know if the "WOT BOX" has been put to the test on the 135i, i have been running one in my GTI now for the last 5 months and all i can say about it is I F*&^ING LOVE IT....... the no lift shifting is truly wonderful, and the lounch control is also a great feture, Truly helped my GTI out alot i meen 281WHP with 313ft/tq in a front wheel drive car there really not to much traction you can get off the line,........but to tell you guys how good this is for ex. my brother has a e39 M5 with CAI and supersprint cat back exhaust and dinan software and on highway from aprox. 80 up to speeds i would perfur not to talk about, he would pull but not hard im talk maby 2-3 cars, after the WOT BOX he wouldn't even get a car length on me........ this is a great product, and i would love to install on my future 135.

(GTI mods: autotech HPFP, VF Engineering FMIC, Neuspeed power pully, Nuespeed CAI with race pipe, BSH stage 2 PCV fix with catch can, full BSH motor mount kit, Forge DV, ATP 3" catless downpipe with custom magnaflow 3" exhaust, N2MB WOT BOX, REVO stage 2+ software, devels own W/M kit - that covers the engine mods to give you a bref idea of how i could compare to the m5.)

And again Hello to all, and i hope i to can soon bask in the glory of being a proud owner of the new 1, as long as i can sell this GTI!
Appreciate 0