View Single Post
      11-28-2008, 05:07 AM   #1
AussieRacer
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Pi$$ed off.....twice in one week!

Sorry for the rude topic, but on Tuesday night, when I was out for my birthday dinner and the car was parked, someone in a Magna opened their car door straight into my drivers door, causing a dent, scratches in the paint, but luckily only in the top coat.

So today I get a brilliant dent repair guy to come and fix it, and he gets it 98% fixed. Only a keen eye would pick it.

Then someone (most likely a Hyundai Elantra) today, not a few hours after I get the other damage repaired, swipes the front left corner of my car....again whilst it is it parked. This time paint was removed (50cm long from number plate to near wheel arch!!!), and that looks like I'll need the whole front bumper re-sprayed.

In both instances I was perfectly parked with safe distances from other cars.

Does anybody out there have respect for other people's property? If I caused the damage, fair enough I'll cop it on the chin, but it gets me bl00dy mad and depressed when I have to hand over my hard earned dollars to pay for some idiot who does damage and then a runner.

- end rant -